The National Climate Commission (NCC) decided on 28 April 2010 to set up a Working Group Adaptation.
The mandate of the Working Group Adaptation, as described in the decisions of the NCC, is:
- The drafting of a national adaptation strategy
- The development of an adaptation plan
Realizations and reporting
- Section 6 of the 5th, 6th and 7th National Communications.
- The Belgian National Climate Change Adaptation Strategy
- Reporting under the Article 15 of the Regulation No 525/2013 (Monitoring Mechanism Regulation)
- The Belgian National Adaptation Plan 2017-2020
- The Conference Adaptation to Climate Change : What is the situation on Belgium? (2017)
- The Round Table wildfire and climate change (2018) (available in French or Dutch)
- Study “Evaluation of the socio-economic impact of climate change in Belgium” (2020)