Realizations and reporting
- On 24 December 2018, Regulation (EU) 2018/1999 of 11 December 2018 on the governance of the Energy Union entered into force, which, inter alia, required all EU Member States to notify the European Commission by 31/12/18 of a first draft of National Integrated Energy and Climate Plan2021-2030 (NECP). Belgium has complied with this obligation and has sent the Commission, on 31/12/18, its first draft NECP and the relevant annexes, which you can consult below in accordance with Article 3 of the Governance Regulation.
- As soon as the modalities are fully developed, a public inquiry will be launched in accordance with Article 10 of the Governance Regulation for the final version of the National Energy and Climate Plan to be notified to the European Commission by 31/12/19.
- Publication of the draft of National Energy-Climate Plan 2021-2030 of Belgium
- View of the Federal Council for Sustainable Development on the draft National Energy and Climate Plan 2030 (FR/NL)
- All draft national plans of the 28 Member States published by the European Commission
Planning for net zero : assessing the draft national energy and climate plan. May 2019. Climact & Ecologic Institute. Study commissioned by the European Climate Foundation. Ranking exercise of the draft National Energy and Climate Plans (NECPs) of the 28 EU Member States : Belgium's score